Thursday, August 16, 2012

|BTS| Dove Cameron on working with Robin Tunney and Simon Baker

Dove Cameron, a guest star for 5x02, shared her impressions on working with Robin and Simon.

Robin is kind of quiet, but she’s hilarious when she opens up to you. She’s insanely smart. She’s always stating random facts that she finds in some book that she’s reading. She’s really sweet, pretty sarcastic. She’s really easy going. Sweetest woman, I’ll never forget what she said to me on the last day. She’s my favorite, I love Tunney.

And Simon…What can I even say about Simon. He’s goofy. He’s a goofball. He’s really funny. He was always running around set, being wild. He would always do things like; pick up a mini hammer, run over to me and tap my knuckles with it like they were marimbas. Or one time he hooked up a scary looking machine (Unplugged and antique, of course) to my finger tips and turned it on “Full Voltage” and we played Frankenstein. He’s a nickname guy, too. I always had a nickname. Both really lovely people that I was lucky to work with.

-----
Source: @RobinTunneyBlogi-love-patrick-janeDove Cameron's Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate